From 17th August further restrictions to Allied Health Providers apply
URGENT CLINICAL CARE ONLY
- prevents significant change or deterioration in functional independence necessitating in the escalation of care
- prevents a significant change or deterioration as an adjunct to other urgent medical interventions
- avoids hospital admission or going to the emergency department
- prevents or delays the need for further specialist medical or surgical intervention
- prevents an increase in care needs that would necessitate additional carer support or change in accomodation needs
- when deferral would lead to long term adverse consequences
- limits secondary complications post surgery
Please contact us on 9327 4770 if any one is still unsure about their service provider.
Please go to our Facebook Page for other information.